My first Raspberry Pi device for an amazing project. I am building a Minecraft server for my daughter.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 8GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (8GB RAM)
- 32GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit Premium High-Gloss Raspberry Pi 4 Case with Integrated Fan Mount, CanaKit Low Noise Bearing System Fan
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with Noise Filter, Set of Heat Sinks, Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable – 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- CanaKit USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
- Kingston High Endurance 128GB MicroSD SDXC Flash Memory Card High Performance, 1080P, Full HD, Up to 95MB/S Read, (SDCE/128GB)
I attached the 3 heatsinks and put the fan in the case blowing outwards.